What type of wax do we use?
Our candles are made with 100% soy wax blend, wax melts are made with paraffin wax.
What is our candle burn time?
A typical estimate for larger candles averages 5 to 7 hours for each ounce, giving a 8-ounce candle 40 to 56 hours of burn time.
How many fragrances/scents do you have?
Over 30. View them all here.
And remember, always:
- Burn your candle on a stable, heat resistant surface and away from flammable items.
- Never leave your burning candle alone—especially with your children and pets.
- Don’t burn your candle all the way to the bottom of candle holder; never burn a candle in a cracked or chipped candle holder or glass.
- Keep wax pool free from wick trimmings and other debris.
- Burn your candle away from drafts, open air vents or ceiling fans.
- Store your candle in a cool, dry place and away from direct sunlight.
- Remove dust with a soft, dry cloth.